Old 27-02-2009, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default daff's and hyacynths are peeking up!

On 2/26/2009 8:49 PM, BD wrote:
We've had a long, hard winter. Due to be in the teens and 20's again this
weekend....but I saw some green!!!

Pittsburgh, Zone 6

I have two different varieties of narcissus (which includes daffodils)
in bloom. I also have crocuses and grape hyacinths. (I don't grow
actual hyacinths because their perfume irritates my hay fever.) For a
complete list of what's blooming in my garden now, see
http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_bloom.html.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean