Old 27-02-2009, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Cutting the dross

Bob Hobden writes

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote

Whatever happend to Andy?

Not heard or seen anything from thim for a long while, whatever people say
about Andy the fact is in every post I saw he was always right. Bashing his
head against a brick wall most of the time though and the very nature of the
sort that deliberately post incorrectly, against the charter and Usenet
rules/conventions, don't like being told so.

He was also a gardener and very interested in plants.

I'd find it remarkable if he were driven away from a ng by anyone. He
was not one to allow himself to be bullied.

AFAIK the reason he left urg was that he developed another interest
which squeezed out his interest in gardening, as simple as that.
--
Kay