Old 28-02-2009, 06:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Potting Soil Mixture for Azalea's

In article ,
wrote:

You're being hoisted on a Petard ???

You're dismissed as a grammarian, Peter. Petard isn't a proper noun, and
doesn't need to be capitalized, except at the beginning of a sentence;OP
All because you used an " i" instead
of
an " e " (with only 5 main vowels to choose from). Stephen you're
being a hard task
master.... I didn't get that treatment even in Catholic grade school when
flubbing a
word on a paper.

btw the trademark " Scotts " is spelled without an apostrophe.. check it
out the next
time you're in the garden center.

Thanks to corporate america,

America on the other hand, is a proper noun, and as such requires a
capital "A".
possessive's now
become plurals and plurals become misspelled. My bad.

Not really. Most Americans would love to see corporate American CEOs,
and CFOs lined up against a wall without blindfolds (So that, at least,
they can see what is coming. A courtesy not given to the rest of us.).
Cigarettes, though, still seem like an appropriate metaphor to be
included in this event.

With due diligence, Peter, we'll have you up and writing, and talking
American in no time ;O)
--

Billy
Democrat and Republican Leaders Behind Bars