Old 28-02-2009, 12:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda[_6_] Linda[_6_] is offline

Default Summer growth

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
After recent heavy rain my place is getting a late summer growth spurt.
The grass is growing while you look at it. The birds are so happy. I
have some new species in the shrubs near the house so now the dawn chorus
has another voice. I wonder if any of them are going for the opportunity
of another breeding season. The more there are to pick over the manure
the better. I feel so much more comfortable than a month ago and not just
because it is cooler. Now I just need to get my winter veges started.

David

*big sigh* you're in love with your garden too!
Isn't it just wonderful!
Nothing brings greater joy than toiling in the garden and seeing
and feeling the joy of every new blossom, every new shoot.
If there's an afterlife I want to be one of Gods gardeners.
Linda