Old 12-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Anna Merchant

Default Heating Pads

Sorry I havent gotten back earlier, been on hospital and such, blah blah...

A friend bought these back from India, the bananas have 2 seeds bout the
size of peas in the bottom of each banana.

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?
"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"Anna Merchant" wrote:

I am trying to propagate banana seeds, and everywhere I read says it has

be a constant ~20C for them to be a happening thing. Plus the heat will

help
over the winter

I didn't know bananas HAD viable seeds!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990