Old 28-02-2009, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Mushy Agapanthus

On 28/2/09 19:15, in article
,
"aquachimp" wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:40*pm, Sacha wrote:
Our evergreen Agapanthus leaves have turned to mush. *Anyone any idea if
we've lost the plants forever, or will they sprout again? *As for an Arum
lily in a pot....... *;-(
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Just to update. Today mine were looking drier. I pulled of the ex-mush
and noticed the base tufts was not mushy. Quite firm actually. So,
fingers crossed....

I'll have a closer look at ours tomorrow - no hope of gardening today. I'm
not going to pull anything off it though because snow showers are forecast
again. ;-(