Old 01-03-2009, 08:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default Summer growth

g'day david,

we have had some useful rain here to set us up for autumn, so we too
are readying for the winter grwoing season. miss being in the country
where there was a myriod of birds to not only greet our mornings but
all thorugh the day to share their songs with us.

If we are faithful and love God we will be able to be part of this
promise. our blessings are the providence of our gardening efforts.

happy gardening

Isaiah
65:21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit [them]; and they
shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
65:23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble;
for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their
offspring with them.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:36:09 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

After recent heavy rain my place is getting a late summer growth spurt. The
grass is growing while you look at it. The birds are so happy. I have some
new species in the shrubs near the house so now the dawn chorus has another
voice. I wonder if any of them are going for the opportunity of another
breeding season. The more there are to pick over the manure the better. I
feel so much more comfortable than a month ago and not just because it is
cooler. Now I just need to get my winter veges started.

David

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--