Old 02-03-2009, 03:30 PM
jenny_adams jenny_adams is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsaiart.co.uk View Post
First up... don't panic!!!
I assume you are from the UK? A zelkova belongs outdoors so first of
all make sure that is where it is.
My site a href="http://bonsaiart.co.uk "Bonsai Art/a offfers good
tips so that you can learn about them slowly but for now relax and
wait for spring when the buds will open.

On Feb 21, 3:54*pm, zelkovafortress zelkovafortress.
wrote:
Hi,

I've just brought a Zelkova bonsai from a local hame base and I have no
idea what to do now! I've wanted a bonsai for a long time, and I've
brought a general book about them, but it doesn't name my sepcies of
bonsai speacifically. I know I've made a small risk by buying a bonsai
from a shop, but I wanted to start somewhere. Is anyone able to give me
any pointers or information about them?

The greatest of thanks in advance.

--
zelkovafortress
There's some great advice here. Thank you!