Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM posted to de.alt.augenoptik,rec.gardens
RayZorback RayZorback is offline

Default Can I use my shit as fertilizer in my garden?

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:24:44 -0800 (PST), Jacques De Molay wrote:

I do pay a lot of $$$ for my food, so my shit is
still quite valuable and I refuse to shit in my toilet and
give it away for free.

So can I use my shit as a fertilizer for my garden?

You sound like the hippies that live in my neck of the woods!

You can use it if you can figure out a way to filter some of the pathogens
out. Good luck with that.

Brings a whole new meaning to "Brown Thumb"

- RayZorback