Old 03-03-2009, 11:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default If you don't like the weather ..

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

No, I don't make over 250K, far from it, and don't want your sympathy
irregardless.

O.K., then I'll criticize your English.

Irregardless, with its illogical negative prefix, is widely heard,
perhaps arising under the influence of such perfectly correct forms as:
irrespective. Irregardless is avoided by careful users of English. Use
regardless to mean 'without regard or consideration for' or
'nevertheless': | I go walking every day regardless of season or weather.

Some poorly backed CDOs are what in effect killed the economy.

Isn't it convenient that the new bankruptcy laws (2 years ago) allow for
bankruptcy on yachts and second (or third) homes, but not on principal
residences. Somebody saw today's crisis coming but could our
representatives in congress sound the alert to their constituencies? Of
course not.
--

Billy
Democrat and Republican Leaders Behind Bars