Old 12-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Carol Adams

Default Sprinkler system recomendations

Actually, I think these pigs (there are two of them) are adult Vietnamese
miniature pot-bellied pigs that someone probably "set free" near my rather
remote neighborhood - they are not javelinas, for sure; I've seen them. And
anyway, I'm a vegetarian ;-)

They are quite destructive though. Several times they have torn up my front
yard. I think they are grubbing for earthworms - it's the only explanation I
can think of that accounts for the types of damage they've done.

"WSZsr" wrote in message
Roasted feral pig for Sunday dinner! mmmmmmmm!

"Carol Adams" wrote in message
I used Wilson Irrigation, and I think they are great. They did a good

job
for me at a reasonable cost, and came out promptly (in a couple of days)

fix the one problem I've had in three years. The problem was not their

fault
btw - believe it or not, a pipe in one of my zones was crushed by feral

pigs
;-)

"br" wrote in message
om...
I'm planning on installing a sprinkler system. I've talked to the
following companies so far:

Phoenix Irrigation
Sullivan's Irrigation
ABC Pest & Lawn

Any good/bad experiences with any of these companies ? Any other
companies recomended ?

Thanks in advance

BR