Old 05-03-2009, 10:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default My Latest Update

In message , PLOTTY
writes

Gopher;832168 Wrote:
In message , PLOTTY
writes-

snip

Hi Gopher I hope that you had a good holiday, there is still plenty of
time yet to get going so don't worry if you haven't done much yet, I
hope that the new chooks will settle in ok with my existing ones as the
pecking order wil have to be sorted out again, regards Steve.

Got up this morning full of good intent and energy, pulled back the
curtains to find 4ins on snow covering everything. Luckily it seems
pretty wet stuff so shouldn't last too long but I guess any work for the
next day or so will be confined to the greenhouse!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!