Old 04-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Registered User

Default My Latest Update

Hi all, it's been all go now with the better weather we have had over the last week or two, as you can see from my update I've been able to get plenty done and the seed sowing has now started in earnest, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com
Old 04-03-2009, 11:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In message , PLOTTY
writes

Hi all, it's been all go now with the better weather we have had over
the last week or two, as you can see from my update I've been able to
get plenty done and the seed sowing has now started in earnest, regards
Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

Great to see the progress Steve! It's reminded me that I need to get a
move on and catch up on the week's holiday we took last week.

Good luck with the new chookies!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher View Post
In message , PLOTTY
writes

Hi all, it's been all go now with the better weather we have had over
the last week or two, as you can see from my update I've been able to
get plenty done and the seed sowing has now started in earnest, regards
Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

Great to see the progress Steve! It's reminded me that I need to get a
move on and catch up on the week's holiday we took last week.

Good luck with the new chookies!

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Hi Gopher I hope that you had a good holiday, there is still plenty of time yet to get going so don't worry if you haven't done much yet, I hope that the new chooks will settle in ok with my existing ones as the pecking order wil have to be sorted out again, regards Steve.