Old 24-02-2003, 02:15 AM
Ryunen

Default Simple Green

The following info was about the foam, guessing it
would be the same as the liquid cleaner...

What are the ingredients in Simple Green All Purpose
Cleaner Foam?

Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam consists of a
number of surfactant (surface-active) agents and wetting
agents (soaps and shampoos also contain surfactants).
Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner Foam does not contain
chlorine bleach, ammonia or formaldehyde.

Well, I think I'll give it a try. I've been collecting coffee

grounds from a local coffee shop, so I think the pH bit will even out.
I'll let you know if it kills off my little compost beasties. Thanks
to everybody for your help. =)