Old 05-03-2009, 08:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Fishy Fishy is offline

Default Hi, guys!

I check out the Freshwater Aquarium newsgroup sometimes and read this
post:

http://groups.google.com/group/The-F...841b80a91113b#

It has a link to this group.

I took rec.ponds off my pond resources page a few years ago but I will
put this group on there in a few days. That may bring you a few more
people. I can also mention it in my newsletter going out Saturday.

Do a lot of people still use newsgroups the old fashioned way or are
most of you doing it through Google now like I am?

I recognize your name ReelMcKoi from way back when.