Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Botanical and Cultural Images of Eastern Asia, 1907-1927

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:56:41 -0500, Bill
wrote:

15. Botanical and Cultural Images of Eastern Asia, 1907-1927

http://www.arboretum.harvard.edu/programs/eastern_asia/overview.html

Nice....very nice

Charlie

The explorer Wilson name shows up on some of my plants. Deciduous
Azaleas in particular. Kind of neat to see what they saw. This site
got me thinking about who made my perennial garden richer.

Also reminds me of the Book we spoke of in the past here. "China at
work" by Rudolf Hommel. Due to the large format images.

Best

Bill who has a friend who had a 8X10 view camera stolen in Mexico 30
years ago. (

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA