Old 07-03-2009, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Buderschnookie[_2_] Buderschnookie[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening with repetitive strain injury

"fralie" wrote in message

I have repetitive strain injury in my right wrist (way too much typing
in the day job) and this is causing problems when gardening -
especially weeding and digging.

Can anyone suggest tools that will help to reduce the strain or give
hints or tips on reducing the strain when gardening.

I went to Google you a website but there were so many hits you may as well
look yourself.
http://tinyurl.com/dz44gb

--
Toni