Old 07-03-2009, 04:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Hi, guys!

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:31:52 EST, Fishy wrote:

I check out the Freshwater Aquarium newsgroup sometimes and read this
post:

http://groups.google.com/group/The-F...841b80a91113b#

Welcome back Robyn and welcome to Fishy!

I think I found RP just a bit before Robyn, Kathy enlighten me in '96-97,
while I was pushing her to finish her pond. I put my ponds in spring of 95,
and became a computer user soon after when I discovered there was actually
information I could use on them. (CompuServe's Fishnet) Those were
interesting days when my hubby had to give up his now very old laptop so I
could play. Now he runs a network business and the whole house is
networked.

The Freshwater Aquarium group has done a lot to help us along, at the
beginning they gave some of us ponders a home when RP became trashed and
Ron/George started work on getting us back as a newsgroup.

I'm like Hal, I still LOVE my newsreader over forums. Read 'em and delete
'em is my motto, with a few days grace in the trash before they're gone
forever (except on Google). ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us