Old 08-03-2009, 02:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nan Nan is offline

Default 3/8/09 Time Change

On Mar 7, 4:54 pm, ~ jan wrote:
Spring ahead tomorrow morning. 3/8/09

Hope someone informs the weather.

Windy, sunny, but cool here. Crocus are coming up, purples have arrived.
Neighbor's maple is showing first signs of life (so glad we don't have on

any more and his is down wind from us). Several years ago yesterday I
actually started the sprinklers! Not this year! Nice rain just the other
day and may get more tonight.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods, any signs of spring coming?
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

One of the best signs - the snow from our blizzard 9 inches is GONE!!
Yay!! And the daffodils are up and bloomed overnight!! And I hear the
birds singing spring songs!! And DH has 2 tomatoes poking their heads
up in the solarium room.
All great harbingers of spring!!!
Nan in DE