Old 08-03-2009, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening advice

On 8/3/09 13:48, in article , "Rock
Creations" wrote:

Hi All this is my first post, although I can create artificial rocks,
boulders, waterfalls and stone effect render to walls etc I haven'y got
a clue when in comes to growing vegatables. I have turned my garden over
and I am looking to plant a few things, mainly potatoes, dwarf
beans,carrots etc. My plot is not very big and would appreciate advice
on of when to sow/plant and what type etc

There are quite a few people here who can help you with that but you might
find the Dr Hessayon books helpful, too when you're actually out in the
garden. It's the 'Expert Gardener' Series and Amazon has them, among many
bookshops.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com