Old 09-03-2009, 02:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Things are starting to come up

"JonquilJan" wrote:

Somehow Lake Ontario doesn't help to mederate the temps much - only
provides a lot of lake effect snow. But I am inland about 10 miles.

That's just about where the snow drops, isn't it? Older daughter is SW of
Rochester. I can't complain to her about snow!
I can't even see the sticks that mark the garlic bed yet, though with a few
(barely) above freezing with rain days, maybe they'll show themselves.