Old 09-03-2009, 05:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Hardy cacti

"Jangchub" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:59:00 -0400, Bill
wrote:

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

Women are domineering and emasculating. It's a fact. I'd see
this as a warning sign. So, either you are a woman who does this shit
to her man, or you're pussy whipped as a man.

A rock and a hard place....

Wow. Reminds of The Waitresses song "I know what boys like".

Bill

I don't get myself between the rock and the hard place and I find no
problem giving someone something to think about before they
potentially make a huge mistake. Romantic love is not real and if
it exists even for a while, it isn't permanent. Why start on the
wrong foot immediately?
Victoria

Bill, do you believe her, I don't. I bet Victoria has no tits! LOL