Old 09-03-2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Hardy cacti

"Bill" wrote

Bill, do you believe her, I don't. I bet Victoria has no tits! LOL

I think we should ask her to watch "Princes Bride" five times. )
First thought of clockwork orange scenario but came to the conclusion
that Gardeners are a varied sort fur sure. Sometimes hard to recognize
but some adage about removing splinter in my own eye pops up.

Bill who wonders why males have tits ? Must be a quest for
symmetrically perfect sculpture ?

I read somewhere (probably National Geographic) that in some particular
primates the males are able to suppliment breast feeding while the females
are pregnant... probably much more prevalent millions of years ago. There
are still many sea creatures where the males do all the raising/feeding of
the young, in fact they birth and carry the young up until they can fend for
themselves, the female only deposits the unfertilized eggs and swims away
never looking back... so in fact the father is the mother. Some cichlids do
this (mouth breeders), I think so does the seahorse (the male has a pouch
like a marsupial).