Old 10-03-2009, 06:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default If you don't like the weather ..

In article ,
"Dioclese" NONE wrote:

Using pots this year to cut water consumption, and cut down on weeding crap.
Exceptional drought here.
--
Dave

Another fallacy, the home.
Its primary purpose WAS to provide shelter, and allow the dweller to proceed
a life within it by their own choices. The first a need, the second a
right.
Somewhere along the way, its become primary purpose as a financial security
instead.

Not everyone owns their own home. Some of us rent or lease. The fact
that a home can be a commodity isn't the owners fault. That is another
game. Not being able to declare bankruptcy on your principal residence
but is permissible on a second or third home, or a yacht, shows the hand
of those who are truly culpable (You can thank Joe Biden for this one.).

Finally got my seeds in germinating. If I run into a problem this year,
I will immediately run to the nursery for starters.
--

Billy
There are no lobbyists for cover crops and crop rotation. Why?