Old 12-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Ray

Default SLURRPY Pump?

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:08:50 -0700, ~ jan
wrote:

It doesn't appear to work any different than another called The Python.
Which I've used and found algae/muck clogs it up often and one wastes a lot
of tap water and time for little results. I'll stick with my shop vac.
~ jan

Hi Jan,
thanks for the info, I have seen mention on a few occasions *shop
vac* are they something you hire ? I did a search for them in
Australia , but didn't come up with anything ,
Ray.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:56:53 +0800, Ray wrote:

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:45:49 -0700, Dave Bell
wrote:

Agreed, it works fine now. Last night, the domain name wasn't resolving.

Dave

Any thoughts about the pump ?

Ray

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Ray wrote:

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:50:38 -0700, Dave Bell
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Ray wrote:

Hi,
I have been looking for ways to clean out the bottom of my pond, and
was given this site to check out, http://www.slurrpy-pumps.com/ and
was wondering if anyone on here has come across these pumps, and if
so do they work ?

I hope they work better than their Website!

Dave

Gday Dave,
what was the problem ? , it is loading ok for me ,

Ray

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~