Old 10-03-2009, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Kiwi Fruit Vine - withstand frosts?

The message
from Eddy contains these words:

Is a Kiwi Fruit likely to survive outside in this location?

Yes.

I hope you have a self-fertile variety? My year-old vines have survived
this winter, and here in East Anglia we've had sub-zero temperatures for
weeks on end - some of them rather crisp...

--
Rusty