Old 10-03-2009, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Gardeners World moving home

In article , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes

The BBC has leased a private garden in the Midlands and, although
the owners continue to live on the property, the programme has a free hand
in the garden. Monty, Carol, Joe and Sarah have developed the garden with
help from the full-time gardening team and head gardener, Alys Fowler."

So which bit of the programme was that then? i thought it was always in
the same place?

So, having leased it - and presumably improved it - they are now moving
on the pastures (or playing fields?) new. I wonder how long the lease
still had to run?

Hmmm I suspect the teenagers that might have played on the site, won't
be too happy. Why all this urge to take away any exercise areas?

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph