Old 11-03-2009, 12:50 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_23_] Steve[_23_] is offline

Default Moles!

"Al Schmidt" wrote:
My yard is 2 acres and I have a mole problem. As the ground is just
beginning to thaw, I'm getting ready to do battle. I'm thinking all out,
traps, bait, hungry dog,... But my problem is I have a lot of large
spruce trees with ground hugging limbs. The mole trails go in and out of
there. Does the mole repellant work? If so, I'd spray under the trees and
get the moles in the yard.

Also any first hand mole fighting stories would help. What works. What
doesn't work.

Al

Hello Al, the mole can be a challenge so it's best to read up on them
first.

Traps seem to be the most efficient approach, the mole man has a good
website about trying to control them.

http://www.themoleman.com/

--
http://NewsReader.Com/