Old 10-03-2009, 11:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default 3/8/09 Time Change

Here in Arkansas we've had 4 consecutive days in the high 70s and above.
Sunday it got to 84, a new record. High tomorrow is supposed to be 44 and
then drop down into the 30s through the weekend. Yes jan, it is really odd
weather. My fish are really active during this period and my water is
turning green! sigh
JB

"~ jan" wrote in message
~ jan wrote:
How's the weather in your neck of the woods, any signs of spring coming?

A much different story on the western side of the state. Snow and hail,
with more expected later this week. It shouldn't be enough to freeze
our pond again, but I worry about damage to early bloomers that may have
though the winter was over.
Justin H.

We had really odd weather this year, it can be up to 44F and snow falling!
Happened again today. Doesn't stick, but looks cool falling. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us