Old 11-03-2009, 11:54 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Moles!

On Mar 9, 11:14*am, "Al Schmidt" wrote:
My yard is 2 acres and I have a mole problem. As the ground is just
beginning to thaw, I'm getting ready to do battle. I'm thinking all out,
traps, bait, hungry dog,... But my problem is I have a lot of large spruce
trees with ground hugging limbs. The mole trails go in and out of there.
Does the mole repellant work? If so, I'd spray under the trees and get the
moles in the yard.

Also any first hand mole fighting stories would help. What works. What
doesn't *work.

Al

Got rid of moles years ago by using a mole poison with a phosphide
base. Not only poisonous for them to eat but may have generated
deadly phosphine gas in their tunnels.