Old 11-03-2009, 02:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_3_] Jim Carlock[_3_] is offline

Default My hummer

"Wendy7" wrote...
: How about the animals?
: My hubby is going to get me one of those remote thing-a-ma-dingy's
: so that I can take closer shots eh?

Or get a good "cheap" camera with a good zoom. Some cameras
offer an digital zoom and some offer true optical zoom. You
want the ones with the true optical zoom more than the digital
zoom, as the digital zoom just ends up making the picture a
tad smaller.

Optical zoom almost always ends up much more expensive, as it
ends up as the lens itself ends up costing.

Anyone here want to talk cameras. I'm up to researching and
placing ads to sell such things. But I need some interest. I
want to find the best cameras at the best prices and I'll put
an ad up and ask for your help.

Maybe we can help Wendy out and find a decent camera, even if
I can not get the best price, I'm still willing to research it
and learn it.

Cheers back to you Wendy.

--
Jim Carlock