Old 12-04-2003, 01:33 PM
bnd777

Default Oversprayed with Soap

I am sure both of them will survive though

"Adrian Jones" wrote in message
A couple of days ago I noticed that the new leaf growth on my buddleia was
covered with greenfly, so I sprayed the plant with insecticidal soap.
Thinking that soap couldn't do much harm, I sprayed the heck out of it.
However, I think I overdid it because now the leaves are decidedly droopy
and very sorry looking.

What have I done? Have I killed it or will it recover? Should I cut off
the new growth and start again? (I cut it back hard about a month ago)

I also noticed loads of greenfly on my lenten rose flowers. I sprayed the
heck out of those too, so I'm anxious to see what damage I've caused

there.

And yes, I've learned my lesson!