Old 14-03-2009, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default 3/8/09 Time Change

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:30:53 EDT, "JB" wrote:

Here in Arkansas we've had 4 consecutive days in the high 70s and above.
Sunday it got to 84, a new record. High tomorrow is supposed to be 44 and
then drop down into the 30s through the weekend. Yes jan, it is really odd
weather. My fish are really active during this period and my water is
turning green! sigh
JB

You said the the G word. gasp!

Winter just seems to be hanging on to us. I turned over my yearly note
keeping calendar to March. So far we've past the dates that I've turned on
sprinklers and had frogs come... or for that matter that I've at least
taken the cover off the lily pond. This year I've only been out there to
check the cover to make sure it hasn't drooped into the water.

We're suppose to warm up this next week. Strike that, we were. I just
checked again and now they've cool it off till later in the week.s Cloudy
and cool today, with showers coming. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us