Old 16-03-2009, 12:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Frogs arrived........

Billy wrote:
In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:18:22 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

Charlie wrote:
Big enough to eat??? Bad news for frogs!!! :-D

I've the frying pan waiting...lol!

Rae!

How you been, girl? Spring is bout here and spirits are rising. I
was just outside hanging over the gate at dusk making plans for all
the wonderful stuff to plant and eat, thinking about needing to get
outta town and wet a line this week. This frogleg thing reminded me
to go get my fishing/hunting license, which I did.

How are the youngsters? Bet they are running strong and ready for
spring. I've three grands now. The youngest is a the most beautiful
little girl you ever saw (aren't they all). A girl-child is new for
us, but she's got me wrapped. ;-)

According the the drought monitors, ya'll are stiil underwet, so,
along with the depressed economy, the farming situation is still
difficult? We've plenty of moisture...for now anyway, but several
farming friends are more than worried about the astronomical cost of
putting in a crop and the likelihood of a loss on their crop, if they
can even score the credit to plant. Seems as if the only ones that are
assured of financing are the mega-farmers who are into the banks so
deeply, they are getting financing. I would hate to be one of the
folks that had paid six grand/acre recently and hoping to come out
even at best.

Enough of that. What do have gowin' this year?

Care
Charlie

Let's see. Wyatt is almost 4. Breanna is two. Hmmmm. How you feeling
girl? Got any, eh, projects planned?

lol! Hi Billy.
I'm hanging in there.
Um, let's see...the latest "project" was completed in January. You can
read about it in my reply to Charlie.
New projects are mainly dreams of adding on to the home, reorganizing
the play room and just making it thru the day...
Everyone here is sick and the kids are just feeling well enough to
constantly aggravate each other just by looking...lol!

~Rae