Old 17-03-2009, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Sunny Devon

"Sacha" wrote in message
It was just about hot today! Long may it last - what a truly blissful
day.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

I'll second that! We're on our third sunny day here in SE London and it
makes gardening so much more pleasant. I'm starting to harden off a few
tender and half-hardy plants which, somehow, makes it seem so much more
summery. However, I'm not going to be lulled into believing we've seen the
last frosts ... but I'll be glad when we have!

The really noticeable thing about warmer, sunnier weather is that people
start talking to each other again and are generally nicer. Now long may
that last.

Spider