Old 17-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Blackpanther Blackpanther is offline
Registered User

Default Please identify these little perenials:

These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken March 17, 2009 at about 13:30