Old 17-03-2009, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Please identify these little perenials:

"Blackpanther" wrote ...

These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I
need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could
you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I
would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early
spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the
United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken
March 17, 2009 at about 13:30

With Gardenbanter you have to post the photo to their site and then give us
a link. So, as this newsgroup is all about photos you may be better sending
your post and link to the Rec.Gardens newsgroup which is mainly populated by
your countrymen.
Alternatively come here direct, in OE go to Tools and click Newsgroups,
search for us, subscribe (it's free) and post away.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

..