Old 17-03-2009, 11:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Please identify these little perenials:

Blackpanther wrote:
These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I
need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could
you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I
would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early
spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the
United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken
March 17, 2009 at about 13:30

You picture did not make it through. Give it another try
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL