Old 12-04-2003, 03:56 PM
B.Server

Default Looking for tomatillos

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:57:57 +0000 (UTC),
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote:

Ruth Shear wrote:
Just bought some this week at Natural Gardener. In addition to the usual
green ones, they had some purple ones too! Let's see if I can actually

Thanks! I actually got some last week at Gardens of the Ancients. They have
an amazing selection of unusual peppers!

Interesting. I just looked at their website and it does not list live
plants in any form or fashion. They are missing a bet on their
marketing, particularly this time of year. Looked a few other
headings and the website seems to be a work in progress. For example,
the second ("next") page of the medicinal herbs returns a page not
found from the server. Guess driving by is the solution. Thanks for
the tip.