Old 18-03-2009, 02:28 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default Fish are going going.........

Have you thought about getting an aquarium? ;-) You're not quitting cold
turkey are you?

--
"ReelMcKoi" wrote in message
The lady came and packed up her huge van with pond stuff and 1/2 the fish
She'll be back tomorrow for another load. She also agreed to take the fi
sh
from the front pond. All the outdoor fish will then be gone. I also gave
her
that Lotus that never bloomed. Soon all I'll have are the 2 frog ponds.
:-) No more filters to clean. No more feeding.... just netting out what
falls in and an aerator in the summer.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.