Old 18-03-2009, 02:28 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Fish are going going.........

"Jim and Phyllis" wrote in message
Bitter sweet? End of an era.

Jim

=======================Yes it is. It was sad to see them all leave but it's time to move on to
other things now that my husband is fully retired.

Today the people came and picked up everything I had for aquariums, plus
the
two 55s that were set up in my sun room. They removed more than 10 tanks,

stands, lights.... at least 12 large boxes of stuff that accumulated in t
he
past 25 years - it's all gone! I don't even have a betta bowl.

I've sold off a lot of "stuff" in the past few weeks including a huge X-m
as
Village. We may move next year so it's just as well since I wouldn't haul

all this stuff with us, nor want to pay storage on it. I still have many

things to sell. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.