Old 18-03-2009, 10:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Fish are going going.........

"JB" wrote in message
Have you thought about getting an aquarium? ;-) You're not quitting col

turkey are you?

========================Yes I am. :-) I don't want to have to worry about someone taking care o
fish, indoors or out, when we're away for a few days. Also, my husband
wasn't interested in ponds and fish so 90% of the work fell to me. I'm j
ust
too old to be doing most of it myself, plus toss in a little burn-out aft
er
all these years. I did a lot of soul searching and it was for the best fo
the two of us. The frogs will now enjoy the two ponds out front. I'm sur
they'll add to the local frog and slider population once free of the nets

and large koi.

We've also discussed moving to a smaller home with less land around it to

have to maintain. That's still up in the air though.

I'll still check in here since I will still have ponds..... I just wont h
ave
fish. ;-)
--
RM....