Old 19-03-2009, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hamer Family Hamer Family is offline

Default 101 Weevil Grubs and the Rhubard

Are you sure they are not 'Weezils' in your "Rhubard"? You may need to call
Doctor Seuss for help.

Baldymoongit

"Donna UK" wrote in message
Thank you all for the replies. I am going to dig the rhubard out of the
pot and put it in some new vine weevil free compost.

The reason it is grown in a pot is as we have no room for it in the garden
and the boyfriend and I are currently looking for our own place so its
kind of a temporary home for it. Its been moved into the sun as over
winter I had it in a place that was more protected from getting too wet
and cold, so its now moving into the sun to get a good growth on so I can
eat some yummy rhubard