Old 19-03-2009, 11:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Planting late

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:15:01 -0700, Billy
wrote:

This is out'en Charlie's archive. I only steal from the best.

Late Planting Guide From Seed
From an Old Organic Magazine

Shoot....much as I appreciates gettin' strokes and credit fer summit
worthwhile, I gotta 'fess up to gettin' this chart from our own Bill
W, Keeper of All Sorts of Arcane and Not-So-Arcane Knowledge, but I do
sorta like bein'g referred to as one o' the best. ;-)

I'm behind on my posting and will be back later, I hope, but the
weather and the solunar tables look most excellant for goin' out and
wettin' a line in the morning, and I be a roundin' up my gear, which,
believe it or not, was properly stored last fall! I awoke from my
afternoon snoozy, dreamin' of fishin'. Lovey and all are mightily
desirous of some fresh crappie and/or walleye and/or
catfishies.....gonna have to see of old Charlie still has it.

Boy howdy... gonna brew me a thermos of strong java, a bacon, egg and
sprout sammie, grab a pouch of Redman and a cigar and go set a couple
trotlines with some rotten shrimp from last year and then try and jig
me up some crappies !!!!!

I'll be thinking of ya', old trout, as the sun is warming me back and
few sounds of civilization intrude upon me reverie.

I think of best as being plural.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA