Old 20-03-2009, 05:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Settle an argument about plastic covers

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:00:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Persephone

BTW......You are dumber than dogshit with your posting handles and
trying to be different personas, Granny.

How many different personas do you try and use? Cripes, you just
gotta do *much* better in trying to be pseudo-anonymous. Stop and
think about which newsgroup you are on before you poke the *SEND*
button.

Charlie

Dear Miss Boson,

I apologize for Charles' gruff behavior, but not to worry, I shall have
a word with him on proper newsgroup etiquette of being ingratiating and
amiable;O)

Now, as to your seeds. They all need light, at least they do once
they have broken the embrace of their seedling mix. There are a number
of herbs that require darkness in germination, but I can't think of a
vegetables that fall into that classification.

Thank you for your continued participation in our little group. Truly,
we don't care about your nom de plume, be it a harlot from the Greek
pantheon, some massively scalar elementary particle, or a massive Greek
particle harlot, all are welcome here.

"Coloribus gustibus non disputatum", as the warden used to say.
--

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCCc4g9wM8&NR=1