Old 20-03-2009, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Settle an argument about plastic covers

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:00:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I apologize for my rude behavior and remarks. No excuse, other than I
am often a dick, despite my best intentions.

Care
Charlie

"Apologists are authors, writers, editors of scientific logs or
academic journals, and leaders known for taking on the points in
arguments, conflicts or positions that are either placed under popular
scrutinies or viewed under persecutory examinations. The term comes from
the Greek word apologia meaning a speaking in defense."

Done it many times in the past and hope to do it many times in the
future. Making mistakes seems to be the opportunity to learn disguised.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA