Old 20-03-2009, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Peter@yahoo.com is offline

Default A commercial edging machine ??

Greetings all.

Just for my general knowledge (or lack thereof). I was working on a landscaped site.
There were several beds probably about 20 foot x 40 foot. The
edges had been edged to about a depth of 5", cutting through about an inch
of top soil and about 4 inches of sandy clay.

Looked too neat and probably too difficult to have been done by hand. The
edge was a uniform bevel. Definitely far beyound the capability of the
typical 'garden edger'. This was a nice job, removed a lot of dirt which was
mounded in the center part of the bed.

Is there a commercial landscaping machine used for this purpose ??? What's
the name or trade name ??

Thx in advance...

Peter