Old 21-03-2009, 02:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
©anadian Ponder[_4_] ©anadian Ponder[_4_] is offline

Default Raccoon !!

I lived in a new suburb and the only outdoor wildlife was field mice.
Three years ago we saw our first skunk, last year the squirrels showed
up and nor my worst nightmare....RACCOONS this year.

I saw one on the edge of my pond last night and I scarred it away but it
will be back. I have a motion light but it doesn't scare this baby.
Luckily I have a net which I will put on tonight.

Are there any other options other than motion sprinklers which I don't
like. How about fox urine or high frequency pest control sensors ?

Many thanks !!!