Old 21-03-2009, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default begonia tuber broken

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sheila" wrote...
Hi, was taking out my begonia million dollar passion tuber to repot, and
I was just seeing if any part of the tuber was going to come off the main
one, and lo and behold the darn thing broke in two.....I have put them in
pots, what are my chances of success, if any, thanks

Excellent.
That's how I have increased the one I got from my mothers greenhouse after
she died (in 1993), by cutting up the tuber into chunks.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Phew, thanks!