Old 23-03-2009, 04:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KD8IMG is a 2 time convicted stalker of women KD8IMG is a 2 time convicted stalker of women is offline

Default White grass

On Mar 14, 12:30*am, Steve wrote:
wrote:
Steve said:

wrote:
Jennabutala said:

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it

Then, why waste the bandwith?

Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at
http://www.spicyhome.com

Oh, great. Another web portal to bork posts, here.

lol, hello Eggs. I haven't looked at this ng for a while, nice to see
your weed popper is still working. :P

=P

Man we are getting major rain here the last few days, it was 20 inches
of snow this time last year as I recall. I've had my fill of both now,
we almost set a record for snowfall here in N Ohio this winter and now
the rivers are busting their banks with this rain. Never satisfied over
here.

A lot of the storms have been missing us. But, the rivers are sure
starting to swell. As long as we don't get another major ice storm in
April, I'll be ok with it. I don't think these old bones can handle
planting another 100+ trees with 800lb rootballs. *=)

Stay dry, man

Yeah bro, muddy 800lbs balls are tough to fit thru the doorway at most
places, but not all.

Be good.- Hide quoted text -

Or he could be a faggot, like you.